At Melin Tool Company, it is understood that we will not prosper without complete customer satisfaction. Success at Melin is measured by how well we serve the customers who distribute and use our products.
Quality is an attitude at Melin. It is an every day, every tool, every order commitment to supply products which meet or exceed all of the detailed specifications of our customers. Another major quality goal is to monitor and, where possible, improve upon the processes used to achieve this high quality.
The management and hourly employees of Melin Tool Company will remain committed to this quality policy.
Mike Wochna, President
Melin Tool Co.
How is Melin different from other tool manufacturers?
Melin Tool began in 1940, as one of the early manufacturers of end mills. Today, Melin Tool (a Walter US owned company) continues to be a leader in offering an ever-expanding product line of our high quality end mills and other cutting tools such as our new countersinks, drills, thread mills, and other high performance and specialty tools.
Melin Tool also provides many different value adding features:
- All tools are CNC finish ground.
- Inventories are sufficient to ship orders usually the same day.
- Friendly, courteous sales associates to help find tools that will suite your needs.
- Complete line of carbide end mills ... including many high performance carbide tools
- Most HSS tools are produced using M42 cobalt, but priced at M7 prices.
- Certified quality system (ISO 9001:2000) to help insure tools meet or exceed your tolerances.
- Excellent inventory of "in between" 1/64th sizes so that you can get the exact tool needed for the job.
Our extensive product line consists of thousands of standard tools. Many new high performance and specialty tools have been added or expanded in our latest catalog ... including a complete line of countersinks! Nearly all tools are available with TiN (titanium nitride), TiCN (titanium carbonitride), or AlTiN (aluminum titanium nitride) coating to minimize tool wear. Diamond and black oxide coating are also available by special request. Special end mill quotes can be submitted at any time.
Other useful tools available at Melin Tool:
- Online tool search capabilities complete with current inventory and delivery information.
- Online open order searching for checking on backordered tools.
- Software for converting another end mill manufacturer tool names to Melin tool names.
- Distributor listings on the Melin web site.
- End mill use educational information upon request or online.
Melin Tool cutting tools are available exclusively through industrial distributors located in principal metalworking centers in the United States and throughout the world. Our network of Sales Representatives provide in-depth assistance to our distributors and customers.
"If it's a special with most, it's probably a standard with Melin."